Join our office and find out how it is to work with the world's top professionals from the hi-tech satellite industry, in the company that recently received funds from the Horizon 2020 programme.
This position includes collaboration with the leading provider of IP based solutions via satellite to deliver one of the biggest IP based satellite networks in the world. Such a network needs to be properly configured and monitored by using a framework built in C#. A perfect position to enter satellite communication domain by being part of a big distributed team!
What we are offering
- A friendly, dynamic and motivating environment
- Usage of state-of-the-art technologies, tools and frameworks
- Collaboration with leading companies in the space sector
- Fast learning curve by working on projects with experts in SatCom domain
- Education through conferences/events and internal knowledge sharing
- Transparent monitoring of personal development and performance
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work from our Zagreb office, Luxembourg office, or remotely from Rijeka and Pula
- Working on the implementation of network management software for large satellite networks
- Participating in the Systems product development cycle: configure, implement and integrate the components
- C# development and configuration of network management components
- Executing an integration plan for own coding
- Debugging problems and resolving root causes
- Delivering documented code, framework configurations, solutions and unit tests
- BS degree or higher in engineering
- Sound knowledge of English (B2)
- Relevant experience (2+ years) in C# development
- Availability for regular business travel in the Benelux region (especially Belgium)
Advantage will be given to the candidates with
- Experience with HTML, XML, client-server systems, SNMP
- Experience with TCP/IP networks (IP addressing, routing, firewall, VPN, VLAN’s, etc…)
- Familiarity with general telecommunication concepts
In case you found our job offer appealing, please submit your application with CV. We will only consider applications written in English.
To find out more about us, check out our blog post about working at Amphinicy.