We are looking for an Angular software engineer to reinforce our team which counts more than two decades of experience in the satellite industry. Our new colleague will be responsible for the design and implementation of the professional Web user interfaces of a multiservice satellite communications platform, which allows satellite service providers to build and adapt their network easily as their business grows. The role is based in our development center in the heart of Europe, the city of Luxembourg.
You will be an integral part of an already existing team of experienced, friendly, and talented colleagues, who are passionate about software development and support each other perfectly. You'll have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and take a leading role in shaping the satellite communications of the future.
You will actively participate in the development process, with ownership of several components within the overall architecture, and make suggestions that improve the overall work. You will also actively visit our clients, and discuss with them their needs, or the progress within the scope of your tasks. Most of all, you appreciate good and clean code, which functions impeccably.
What we are looking for
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science (or equivalent degree/work experience)
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Angular
- You will be comfortable working in Agile mode
- You have worked with GIT and tools such as Confluence or Jira? Great, it’s a plus!
- You can be flexible and work in multiple engagements, juggling your time spent on projects depending on priorities
- You enjoy working closely with backend developers, product owners, product managers, and validation engineers during the software development lifecycle
- You are self-motivated and enjoy taking an active role in helping to shape the designs of the GUIs that you work on
- You can present your work during demos and incorporate feedback to improve the end product
- You can produce clean, readable, and structured code which can be maintained in the future by the rest of the team
- You follow up on developments in your field and always try to enrich your work with the latest trends in order to achieve excellence
What we offer
- An attractive salary and relocation package
- A comprehensive training plan, starting with onboarding, which caters to your development needs and helps you achieve your career goals.
- A supportive environment where people come first
- Flexible and remote working options
- An opportunity to work in a challenging fast-paced environment with the latest technologies which affect the lives of billions of people around the globe
- Work-life balance which includes an exciting lifestyle in the heart of Europe, in the multicultural city of Luxembourg
Who we are
Amphinicy Technologies is a leading provider of complex software solutions for the space industry. We have been delivering solutions to the top players and organizations in the satellite and space industry for over 20 years, from our two offices in both Croatia and Luxembourg. Our engineers are leading experts in the domains of Satellite Communication and Earth Observation, and our unending focus is the perpetual improvement of the quality and efficiency of our state-of-the-art solutions in a creative, enjoyable, and supportive work environment.
Luxembourg is situated at the crossroads of Europe, between Germany, Belgium, and France. Despite its small size, it sports a powerful economy with several well-paid and diverse job opportunities, and with long-term career prospects. World-class infrastructure, one of the best healthcare systems in Europe, and a vibrant and multicultural nightlife complete the puzzle of one of the best countries to live and work in.
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the below application form.