Amphinicy is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with the following Quality Policy:
Amphinicy's vision is to become a leading software company in the satellite industry and at the same time a company where people want to work. Our mission is to follow and boost the satellite industry.
The way to succeed in our mission is to grow upon the pillars of knowledge, expertise and quality, and to keep our competitive advantage upon continuous improvements of key business aspects with special emphasis on:
• quality of the solutions we provide to our clients
• expertise of our employees
• on-time deliveries
• quality of communication with our clients
• regular and transparent measurements of the quality our products
• providing additional value to our clients and improving their competitiveness
The above objectives shall be achieved by:
• employing only professional and ambitious people who will have the possibility and obligation to continuously work on self-improvements
• following relevant technological trends in the industry
• monitoring the quality of our services, processes and systems and continuously strive to improve it
• setting ambitious, measurable and achievable goals, in order to prevent degradation of quality due to lack of time
• continuously following legislation, regulations and best industry practices
• nurturing the partnership with our suppliers in order to get only the best possible services
Acting by the quality policy is the obligation of all Amphinicy d.o.o. employees.
This is an overview of what Business Process Model and Notation is. Let's dig into what can be done with it, and how we can use Camunda to execute our process.
With the increased need for redundancy and fault tolerance in distributed computing a 40 years old question is more in focus than ever: how to build a self-replicating distributed fault tolerant system?
We are looking for passionate and talented Software Engineers (m/f) with experience in Java development. Join our office and find out how it is to work with the world's top professionals from the hi-tech satellite industry.
We are looking for passionate and talented Engineers (m/f) with interest in validation and testing. Join our Zagreb office and find out how it is to work with the world's top professionals from the hi-tech satellite industry.
At the beginning of 2018, we'll look back one more time at the previous year and provide an overview of the entire satellite industry - focusing on recent years and future trends. We'll talk about how many satellites are there, what types, which countries operate them, and which commercial sectors are there - and we'll focus on raw numbers.
We are looking for a (Junior) Software Engineer for our Luxembourg office, to contribute to Mission Operation solutions for leading European space missions. We are already involved in one such mission and this is where you would start for the first year.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to contribute to Mission Operation solutions for leading European space missions. We are already involved in one such mission and this is where you would start for the first year.
We are looking for passionate and talented Senior Software Engineers (m/f) with experience in Java development and enterprise technologies.
Join our Zagreb office and find out how it is to work with the world's top professionals from the hi-tech satellite industry.
Amphinicy has been delivering complex software solutions and products to the global satellite market for almost two decades. Yet Croatia is at its beginnings in the terms of space activities. And these are good news!